The Claims Process
The first step to repairing your vehicle is to report your Autopac claim by telephone.
- In Winnipeg: 204-985-7000
- Outside Winnipeg: 1-800-665-2410
- TTY: 204-985-8832
When you call, you should have available:
- Your vehicle registration and the driver’s license of whoever was driving your vehicle
- Details about the accident (where, when and how it happened)
- Details about any other vehicles and drivers involved
- Information about any witnesses.
You must receive an estimate of damage before your vehicle can be repaired. That’s where Eastside Collision comes in! Most claims can be estimated at any one of our Collision Centers. Your estimate options will be discussed with you when you report your claim. The estimator will examine the damage and list the required repairs. If you qualify for and participate in the Direct Repair program, you can enjoy the convenience of having your damage estimate and repair conducted at the same repair shop.